1. studded belt - 2 points: no.
2. dyed black hair - 2 points: it was once? does that count?
3. thick rimmed glasses - 2 points: yes. but i don't wear them often.
4. tight shirts/pants - 2 points each: okay i totally would if i weren't fat but it would just be unnattractive.
5. gaudy belt buckle - 2 points each: yes.
6. clothing bought from a thrift store - 2 points: yes.
7. having hair with bangs longer than the rest - 2 points: no.
8. trucker hats - 2 points: are you serious? trucker hats are so so out. i'm sorry.
9. messenger bag - 3 points: yes.
10. livejournal/myspace/friendster account - 2 points each: well, duh.
11. saucony/new balance/ converse shoes - 2 points per pair: of course.
12. carabiner - 2 points: who doesn't have a carabiner?
13. X'd up mosh gloves - 10 points: no.
14. scarf - 2 points: millions.
15. refering to bands as acronyms - 2 points: i'm not sure about this one. sometimes maybe.
16. vegan diet - 5 points: no.
17. vegetarian diet - for shame, no points: no.
18. food not bombs participation - 5 points: yes.
19. straight edge - 5 points: sort of. i mean, technically i am straight edge, but i'm not part of the straight edge scene.
20. aspiring photographer - 3 points: sort of. i'm an aspiring filmmaker...and there's photography involved in that.
21. using adj from the late 80's/ early 90's (i.e. rad, gnarly, rockin', etc.) 1 point for each word in vernacular: i said rad a lot. i used to say rockin. hence my username.
22. pins/buttons 1/2 point each: a few.
23. plugs/body piercings - 2 points each: no.
24. vinyl collection - 10 points: yes.
25. moldy peaches fan - 10 points: yes!
26. liking metal seriously - deduct 5 points: ew.
27. liking metalcore - 5 points: i like the locust
28. reading books over 300 pages long - 3 points: haha. yes.
39. riding a bike - 5 points: ooh yes!
30. participating in "the mosh" - 5 points: ugh. not my thing. unless i'm really hyper or something.
31. tea aficianado - 5 points: definitely.
32. writing poetry - 5 points: who doesn't?
33. attended 50 shows or more in a year - 2 points: no.
34. attending hell fest - 5 points: no.
35. being in a band - 5 points: yes.
36. working at an indie record store/health food store - 5 points: nope.
37. clapping during midpaced part of a song - 5 points: haha yes.
38. having random x's in your screen name - 2 points: no.
I calculated 91 points. That's pretty scene. Plus I'm really chill and people tend to really like me...I'm not really sure why. I guess I give off good vibes. I like to make up words and use them in everyday conversations.
this is me and my friend kate with our toasters...